Huntingdale Golf Club offers a comprehensive teaching program for all levels of golfers, from beginners to professionals.
Individual lessons, group sessions and kids clinics are all available at our Club. Every golfer under our guidance will receive a total commitment to improvement with the focus on developing an achievable, repeatable golf swing, with a strong emphasis on the short game.
Computer analysis, allowing students the availability to compare their swing against tour professionals and to clearly see the position of their swing.
With over 70 years of teaching experience, each student can be sure that no stone will be left unturned in our goal of improving their golf.
So if you want to take your golf to the next level, what are you waiting for! Give us a call or send us an email and we will get the ball rolling.
“The thrill of seeing students improve is a driving force in my teaching. My belief is that all students are unique and that not one specific teaching style can be used for everyone. My focus is to develop a routine and group of skills that will last for the long term and that will deliver consistent results.”
- AA Rating.
- PGA Member for 31 years.
- Extensive teaching experience from PGA professionals to beginners.
- Young Achievers Squad Coach for 3 years (Included players such as Aaron Baddeley and James McLean)
- PGA Trainee Program Mentor 2014-Current.
- VGA Advanced Camp Coach.
“Ensuring my students get the most enjoyment out of the game is the main focus of my coaching. I offer a fresh and modern approach to my teaching whilst providing a positive environment that is conducive to learning. My passion comes from seeing my students improve their skills which translates to them having more fun out on the golf course.”
- Certified PGA Professional.
- Graduated PGA Traineeship 2018.
- 8 Time Winner PGA Trainee Events.
- Played Professionally in National and International competition.
Peter’s approach to coaching is to match your practice time,
playing goals and capabilities specifically to you. The priorities are to strike the ball better, build your golf skills and then transfer those skills to the course.
- Peter is one of only four master golf professionals in Australia.
- He is the author of Iron Golf Mind and has over 35 years of coaching experience, 25 of them successfully coaching at State and National level.
- Driving golf programmes for the Australian Institute of Sport, Golf Australia, Taiwan Golf, Golf Victoria, NSW Golf and NSW Institute of Sport.